Wednesday, January 5, 2011

To The Carnies - Intro

Good morning! just woke, Amadeus in my mind...

Everyone's a critic, I am a big one. I will say this, not without love and respect... I may be a beyotch, but I'm no liar... you may also criticize me, I'll respect it....

Amadeus still...I opened my eyes and started playing my resources of my true love, Amadeus.... And then the devil spoke, that I should fucking write this, hung up with my little blog and article project...

First, again with love and respect: To the up and coming, and the down but rising, have you all lost your marbles? I'll explain... most basic, is the melody... you've forgotten about Mozart, Bach, Chopin and Beethoven... You've forgotten about the Beatles and the Doors, Simon and Garfunkel... you've forgotten the violin and then the fiddle...

You write, but you don't imagine... where are the notes? Where is the anticipation? You've all become predictable...

You've forgotten about Van Gogh, Monet and Gauguin... Where is the art, and the beauty? Where is the inspiration? Not only did you forget about the melody, you entirely trashed music... You turned your rendition into a fiasco, hoping to make yourselves celebrities... maybe you are, but not in music...

You've forgotten about the greats, ASIN and Juan dela Cruz, who made music first... People turned them into celebrities, but first and foremost, they were musicians, and made good music...

You openly succumbed to mediocrity... you are not mediocre, you have talent... you loved music, and once, music loved you... but then you joined the carnival and turned yourself into a freak... insensitive of the true lovers, and focused of the fillers...

Karl, one of the people I admire, repeated; Brilliant in Basics! There is brilliance in Basics. go back to the basic, and do art, for heaven's or for hell's sake. Stop the wowowee craziness, and go back to making music!!!

The young ones... all eager to strike awe... go back to the basics... stop jumping from rock to rock... you may as well jump off a cliff... go back and return to when you first discovered you love music... GET OFF THE CIRCUS!!! nobody remembers the carnies' names...

I am a sad person, but you make me sadder... sad that musicians today don't make music like they used to... sad that I had to listen to them... sad that people like it that way... I miss the music, please give us a reason to turn on the radio, clamor for your whereabouts and look for your links...

you want fans, instead of making good music, you spread your faces all over like dirty ol' politicians campaigning their ugly rotten faces... Stop campaigning, and get to working! working your ass off because you, like any artist, should never be satisfied and content with mediocrity!!!

Lastly, live, love and inspire... get back, as Paul said... study the basics, again, criticize your work, perfect your art... then let people admire you on their own free will, and for God's sake, stop the fiasco that you think will lead you to the pedestal, where nobody wants to join you... LIVE, LOVE AND INSPIRE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment